EnSync, Inc. (NYSEMKT:ESNC) ended at $0.518 with gain of +7.917% and exchanged 523.34 thousand shares. The company has a one year low of $0.310 and a one year high of $1.420. After trading session start at $0.500, the stock price was observed striking $0.529 as a top level and $0.495 price is seen as the lowest level. The stock has a market cap of $24.87M.
EnSync, Inc. (NYSE American: ESNC) recently declared results for the fiscal year 2017, ended June 30, 2017.
- Fiscal 2017 revenues of $12.5 million increased by 6 times that of fiscal 2016 revenues of $2.1 million;
- In fiscal year 2017, EnSync Energy sold 12 power purchase agreements (PPAs) across both commercial and industrial (C&I), as well as residential, applications including Spectrum (formerly Time Warner), University of the Nations, Easter Seals, and the Villages of Kapolei;
- Introduced DER Flex™, EnSync Energy’s proprietary technology that enables aggregation and monetization of distributed energy resources, such as solar and energy storage, in utility and ISO markets;
- Non-PPA deployments of the Matrix Energy Management platform and DER Flex Internet of Energy software occurred with key customers, including Schneider Electric, ENMAX, a major utility in Calgary, Alberta, the Chemehuevi Native American tribe’s community center in San Bernardino County, and the Alliance for Sustainable Colorado in Denver;
- Signed collaboration agreement with Schneider Electric to explore distributed energy resource technology and market opportunities;
- Announced an expanded focus on the utility market segment through the creation of a utility market vertical in the company;
- Designed and managed the Smart Energy Microgrid Marketplace on-site microgrid demonstration system at Solar Power International (SPI), one of North America’s biggest solar trade conferences;
- Initial deployment of the EnSync Energy SuperModule™, 20-foot containers that can quickly be placed and connected at the site, containing both power controls and energy storage;
- Acquired DCfusion, a direct-current (DC) system consulting, engineering and policy expertise firm which strategically aligns with EnSync Energy’s technologies and target markets;
- The Company’s backlog as of today totals approximately $13.0 million in estimated value at time of sale, up 125% from the Q4 2016 earnings call; and
- Cash balance at the end of June 2017 was $11.8 million.
EnSync, Inc.’s stock price highlighted upward to its 52 week low with +67.097% and disclosed down from its 52 week high with -63.521%. The stock price has 50-SMA of $0.408 its 200-SMA recorded at $0.508. Analysts expect to hit $1.280 target price in next one year.